urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Also Tyler does this weird thing before games where he goes “AND IT’S LIVE” as if it is some catchphrase that we are all gagging to hear. 

A part of me hopes he goes "AND IT'S LIVE" in the boudoir at the moment of conclusion with Mrs Tyler.

Just now, egg_fried_rice said:

Think it should've been a yellow, but you can see why it was given and it's never getting overturned. Moronic decision to make a challenge like that it that situation, Fulham were right in the game and probably should've been one up.

Nope. You're first point is right. Everything else you've said is why the wrong decisions are made.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Azpilicueta rolled and rolled and screamed after the tackle, and his teammate squared up to Robinson.

Didn't help.

Definite yellow made red by the overreaction which the ref allowed himself to be influenced by. 

Just now, filbertway said:

Chance to look at that and still a red. VAR is a failed experiment 

They barely even looked at it. The ref didn’t even go to the monitor unless I missed it. Compare that to how long they reviewed the Shaw one which was the same but he got a yellow. Just goes to show the corrupt state of VAR.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

It's a red because Azpilicueta is screaming around on the floor. Fine now I see. He jumps in the air to make it look worse. 

He’s bloody lucky to half skip that challenge tbf.

If his leg was planted, Robinson would have probably snapped it in half.

Out of control and reckless.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

They barely even looked at it. The ref didn’t even go to the monitor unless I missed it. Compare that to how long they reviewed the Shaw one which was the same but he got a yellow. Just goes to show the corrupt state of VAR.

They saw as much as we did.

The problem is the commentators and ref both though it should be a red, for the same reasons the chap above said. "I think it's a yellow but I've seen a red given".

28 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

It's disappointing there's no option to not have the commentators instead of crowd noise. 

Tyler has been wittering needlessly, does he know his job is match commentary? 

Mute?