Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 hour ago, David Hankey said:

Well I'm afraid we are going to have to agree to disagree. AT THE TIME OF THIS INCIDENT there was no breaking of the law as it stood. It has been changed since because some folk thought it unfair and that is bunkum!!

I haven’t said he was offside at the time, but the law they used is based around is there for something else entirely. Which is why they’ve clarified. 

“Some folk” you mean referees and their higher ups.

People keep making out that player touching the ball first = can’t possibly be offside, that is actually bunkum.

34 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I haven’t said he was offside at the time, but the law they used is based around is there for something else entirely. Which is why they’ve clarified. 

“Some folk” you mean referees and their higher ups.

People keep making out that player touching the ball first = can’t possibly be offside, that is actually bunkum.

Carry on following me around on this one but it was PROVED that because Mings touched the ball and did not control it properly Rodri is deemed to be the offender. It really is so simple I am at a loss as to why you are unable to understand how it was and how you can say that is bunkum.

Incidentally, I don't just mean "referees and the higher ups" but bleating managers and players who, because of their ignorance, need the law changing/clarifying. Pity with all their wealth they can't get educated!!

Villa have pissed me off for a number of years; however I can’t help but be impressed with them atm.

That first half display was fvcking quality, relentless play in the final third, should be more than 1-0 up.

Carry on the way they are, I’d be more worried about them, than the likes of West Ham, Everton and the so called ‘Big Six’.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

This is ****ing disgraceful from Wolves.

Making Burnley look ambitious. Jesus.

What now? It’s on Chelsea to fix this, not Wolves to be the willing partner

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is ****ing disgraceful from Wolves.

Making Burnley look ambitious. Jesus.

12 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Well that was dull. Zero ambition from Wolves and Chelsea really slow on the ball. 

Yet we've had the best chance of the half. Not really a high bar though.