Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Chilwell found religion or something (or just thinking he's cool)? 

I noticed that, too.

I don't remember him doing "Spectacles Testicles Wallet & Watch" as noticeably in previous seasons.

50 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Carry on following me around on this one but it was PROVED that because Mings touched the ball and did not control it properly Rodri is deemed to be the offender. It really is so simple I am at a loss as to why you are unable to understand how it was and how you can say that is bunkum.

Incidentally, I don't just mean "referees and the higher ups" but bleating managers and players who, because of their ignorance, need the law changing/clarifying. Pity with all their wealth they can't get educated!!

Why do you keep twisting things, Jesus Christ.

It is IFAB who gave the clarification, nothing to do with refs in the country. They don’t give two hoots about what the Villa manager says or what someone on match of the day says.

As I keep repeating. The law that meant he was onside in this instance was meant for another scenario entirely. Eg. When a player kicks it to an opponent in an offside position.

This did not happen, on this occasion. And they’ve clarified that they should prioritise the other law that already exists that you can’t challenge an opponent from an offside position and impact their ability to play the ball.

Anyone suggesting that a defender playing the ball means a striker can’t be offside is wrong. There are numerous examples where they can be already in the laws. 

I have no issue with them saying he’s onside as the law is there, but the law clearly is not right, as the other rule should override it, which is what they’ve clarified.

Chelsea vs Wolves has to be one of the dullest games I've seen. What the hell is going on with Wolves, NUFC had more about them the other night. After seeing how Chelsea has been over the last few weeks why are they playing for a draw? And Traore is a bit of a donkey isn't he. For all his speed and strength he's kind of useless. 

I've said all along that Villa will finish lower mid table. There are at least 11 teams better than them in this league. Grealish is an exceptional talent and they have a few decent players like Barkley but they have some absolute shite as well. In fact 75% of their squad is shite. Other than the 2 I mentioned, I wouldn't have a single player of theirs in our squad. And Barkley isnt even their player

Edited by jayfox26

4 minutes ago, Hoopla10 said:

Chelsea vs Wolves has to be one of the dullest games I've seen. What the hell is going on with Wolves, NUFC had more about them the other night. After seeing how Chelsea has been over the last few weeks why are they playing for a draw? And Traore is a bit of a donkey isn't he. For all his speed and strength he's kind of useless. 

Because we're in a terrible run of form, haven't kept a clean sheet in 12 games and are desperate for a clean sheet and some points. 

7 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Because we're in a terrible run of form, haven't kept a clean sheet in 12 games and are desperate for a clean sheet and some points. 

What's the deal with Wolves? I'm interested to know the thoughts of a wolves  fan as you seem to have regressed hugely this season and you have had less games with no UEL. Jiminez clearly a big loss but selling Doherty and Jota for low fees seemed odd. What's your thoughts on your owners? All seems a bit dodgy to me with the whole agents thing and a constant hard on for signing Portuguese players. But I dont really know much hence why I'm interested in your view. 

Edited by jayfox26