Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Man City are playing Mahrez as a false 9. They can play this well without a recognised out and out striker. Hope we can do the same.

I think it shows the quality Man City possess when they don't even have a recognised striker and they're top of the league. Credit to pep as much as I don't like him:glare:

• Like 1

Barnes- Vardy ' Mahrez 

Maddison            Tielemans 

Ndidi

Imagine the carnage this team would cause. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Barnes- Vardy ' Mahrez 

Maddison            Tielemans 

Ndidi

Imagine the carnage this team would cause. 

The universe decided it wouldn't be allowed :P

Think Sterling was offside for their fifth?

All of us LCFC fans watching this game and pulling for West Brom to hold it to eight ... reminds me of Derby fans desperate for Sheffield United to win lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Correct, but that doesn't sit right with me, they just change the rules as they go along to protect themselves. That's all this 'interpretation of the rules' is about, protecting themselves week after week.

I agree.

10 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

Well they may do now but as I say the incident AT THE TIME was not against the rules or laws of the game.

Because the caveat used for another offside scenario could be interpreted that way.

They’ve now closed that loop hole because it was a farce, people were miffed because no matter what the laws said it’s not right. Hence the change.