Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

Everyone can preach about how 'it's only a minority' making these comments but that's still too many. It's way beyond when they should have but these social media companies need to be tougher on these accounts and take this shit seriously. 

Racism in football should never be a thing but until there's a time when comments like this aren't made, there's always a fight worth having in battling against these disgraceful people who make these kind of posts. 

I have no idea why you dont have to prove who you are and where you live. Its a simple thing to do and betting companies having been using it for years. 

5 hours ago, Koke said:

You can criticise players and managers but I've never understood why your go-to criticism is racial rhetoric. If a player is crap then he's crap but what's the point in racist remarks. Strange behaviour.

It's worrying how often this occurs.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, StanSP said:

Everyone can preach about how 'it's only a minority' making these comments but that's still too many. It's way beyond when they should have but these social media companies need to be tougher on these accounts and take this shit seriously. 

Racism in football should never be a thing but until there's a time when comments like this aren't made, there's always a fight worth having in battling against these disgraceful people who make these kind of posts. 

Not making out things are perfect in England but I do have suspicions that’s the majority of these comments come from abroad. 

8 hours ago, bss9401 said:

Anyone else predict a much improved Chelsea at the weekend?

I think about 80% possession and about 25 shots.

However, they will still manage to lose 0-1 at home to Burnley.

Thomas Tuchel, meet Burnley FC

Tuchel was less than subtle when he mentioned he would like to have made 5 subs yesterday and he would have to get used to not being able to make so many changes ........

My thoughts for an entertaining game...

Tottenham score early (for example a lucky bounce in the box that Son pounces on).  Liverpool chases for 75 minutes while Spurs play some heroic defense, then a deflected goal in the 88th minute.

Five minutes of action stoppage time, with a 1-1 result.

17 hours ago, L4EV said:

Interested to know how you'd rank Moyes, Grayson, Coleman, Ross and Parkinson.

Ross (had us playing some great stuff and was unlucky to lose Josh Maja in January. Far too many draws second half of the season. Bottled 2 games at Wembley. ridiculous he didn’t get us promoted with that squad in L1 mind)

Coleman (struggled big time but had no help at all from above, made to sign youngsters on loan when fighting relegation in the championship) 

Grayson (very poor, but wasn’t backed and spent/wasted our small budget on Jason Steele and James Vaughan) 

Parkinson (please don’t get me started)

Moyes (horrendous, hate to see him doing so well at WHU as he was never interested whilst here).

• Like 1