Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Çağlar Söyüncü

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

This would seriously screw us over. We need 2 CBs as it is. This would leave us needing 3. 

Bring Gary Taylor-fletcher back, he could fill the hole...

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Lets cut to the chase, if barca come calling who ever it involves is going,  end of. 

If they want medical personnel I’d have to say no as I can’t speak Spanish and my wife wants to stay here.

4 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

This would seriously screw us over. We need 2 CBs as it is. This would leave us needing 3. 

We don't need 2 CBs. We've got three already and won't be sticking with 3atb - if we did the Justin and Fuchs are 5th and 6th choice.

Guest Markyblue
7 minutes ago, MPH said:

If they want medical personnel I’d have to say no as I can’t speak Spanish and my wife wants to stay here.

Yeah the haymarket looks beautiful in the glimmering sun , whereas they have only got them fountains,  cathedral, los ramblas and.................

20 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Not sure really we have Evans and Soyunchu.  Who comes in after that who is first team quality?

Morgan has not signed on for another year to not be in the 25 man squad. 5 CBs is overkill when you have cover full-backs who are decent at CB too.

They will get a third choice player but no chance they sign two, especially given Benkovic is coming through.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Morgan has not signed on for another year to not be in the 25 man squad. 5 CBs is overkill when you have cover full-backs who are decent at CB too.

They will get a third choice player but no chance they sign two, especially given Benkovic is coming through.

I'm fairly certain we'll have 5 CBs in the 25 man squad. 3 GKs, 5 CBs, 4 FBs, 2 DMs, 4 CMs, 4 wingers, 3 strikers, possibly? I think we'll have 5 CBs because we'll be going 3 at the back more regularly next season.

42 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Yeah the haymarket looks beautiful in the glimmering sun , whereas they have only got them fountains,  cathedral, los ramblas and.................

I don’t live in Leicester. Or even England! 

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Sounds like he’s going to be or could be used as leverage to bring in Francisco Trincao ?

We'd have to be stupid to do that. We need another centre back as it is. Morgan is an OAP, Evans will be starting to decline due to age over the next few season. Benkovic is completely unproven. We'd be mental to let him go to bring in Trincao.

• Like 4

Only should be considered a sale for 85-100Million. A fortune I know, but Cags is very good defender who will fit Barcelona style of play perfectly. Problem is we have to spend money first as if clubs know we have 100 million to spend after a sale the prices will likely go up. 

Shows how far we have come, half our team are linked with moves for 50million plus. 

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

We'd have to be stupid to do that. We need another centre back as it is. Morgan is an OAP, Evans will be starting to decline due to age over the next few season. Benkovic is completely unproven. We'd be mental to let him go to bring in Trincao.

Just what I thought but reading some reports saying Barca are willing to pay £40m for Cags we needy to keep him not let him go, Evans has been amazing but he’s not getting any younger so we need to bring in another decent CB or do to Benkovic what we did to Cags just drop him in?

22 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Just what I thought but reading some reports saying Barca are willing to pay £40m for Cags we needy to keep him not let him go, Evans has been amazing but he’s not getting any younger so we need to bring in another decent CB or do to Benkovic what we did to Cags just drop him in?

I’d love to see Benkovic become a success at Leicester in a similar way to how Soyuncu suddenly slotted in this season, and I’m sure he has the potential to do so. The worry is his injury record.

• Like 1

Guest Cujek

40million?!? How arrogant do Barcalona want to be, double that and we may take a phone call about it, otherwise do one.

i hate the way they behave, what they did with that danish lad they bought as an "emergency" is nothing short of disgraceful.