Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Çağlar Söyüncü

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Think you might be in for a long wait if you think we're spending £70m on a player anytime soon.

Why would we spend £70m on 1 player? Every time we have sold a player we have used the money to buy 2 players which is how we can keep improving the squad. I'd much rather sign 2 player for £35-40m than buy 1 for £70-80m. Whilst we definitely need quality we also need to improve our squad, so signing 1 player for a huge fee wouldnt really help us with that. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

You'll need to remind me. Who have we sold to our lovely neighbours? I can only remember David Nish and Paul Kitson. 

Benalouane to Forest

Lawrence to Derby

Proper class players them...

Edited by moore_94
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

You'll need to remind me. Who have we sold to our lovely neighbours? I can only remember David Nish and Paul Kitson. 

Tom Lawrence

Zak Whitbread

Jacob Laursen

Spencer Prior

Russell Hoult

Paul Kitson

Mark Wallington

David Webb

David Nish

Alan Rogers

Andy Impey

Yohan Benelouan

8 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

There is no doubt if Barcelona want him he will go. Barcelona are one of the giants of

world football and the life would be massive

Not for £40m he won't. Now if they come in with a realistic bid of over double that, things could change.

16 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Its weird, when the Maguire saga was on-going, i wanted him to stay but I wasnt overly worried if he went for how much we were asking (and got!).

With Cags, I just dont want him to go. I think he is a far better player with so much potential. He is "Barca quality" but give us a few more years first big man. 

Same with me. Soyuncu I feel can go to the very top. Maguire and Chilwell are both good but nothing special.

• Like 4

Absolutely bonkers kicking Wilson but somehow also absolutely brilliant. The guy is exceptional; pace, strength, calmness, ability to read the game. He's got it all and he will be up there with the Van Dijks of the world if we can keep him. Not surprised Barca are after him, but we need to keep hold of him if we are serious about our own ambitions. 

I'd guess this has something to do with the Trincao deal. Like when we were in talks with Stoke over Huth then apparently made offers for N'Zonzi to help drive up his price.

The Cags rumour is to probably help Barca with the Garcia deal, scratching each others backs, which hopefully means there is still talks going over Trincao

• Like 3