Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Çağlar Söyüncü

Very few players will say no to Barca. If this is true I think it’s a no no on chilwell leaving, we won’t let two main assets go. 40m is awfully cheap too, especially as they’ll get a loan fee for the young winger coming our way 🤔

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

He is overrated but worth more then £40 million ? 

Yes, because to a lot of Leicester fans he's the big-dicked second coming of God himself.  I mean, his brain freeze against Bournemouth quite possibly cost us the CL and most of our fans were praising his "passion". :rolleyes:  The point is, a guy can be very good and still overrated.  And a very good CB Soyuncu's age is worth a lot more than 40 million Euros, especially for the likes of Barca.

14 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Barca always do this, unfortunately they don’t tend to pay a premium as most players push for moves when they here of Interest from Barca

They do, in fact they're one of the muggiest clubs going these days. They've paid over 100m for three different players in the last few years and have been generally shocking in the transfer market for a good while now.

If Tarkowski is worth £50m then Cags is £100m. Offer him a new contract, would be a shame to lose him after basically one season. Not that he doesn't deserve a chance at Barca and all that comes with it but not yet, please sweet Lord Farquaad(and his agent).

Him and Chillwell are going to become good buddies training on their own if we don't get the money we want and the players we need to replace them. Soyuncu is not replaceable. Not surprising Barca want him. His fee should make what's his name look like small change

48 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

aren't Barca in for Eric Garcia at man citeh? think they will just be trying to give that the hurry up with mentioning cags. 40 million, which bollock did they want ?!

Man city probably made the.same offer and got laughed at. Pep knows the score.

1 hour ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

I'd be really concerned at losing Soyuncu, for whatever kind of money, the defence would look pretty fragile without him in terms of quality and depth. He's unsellable at this point imo.

Nobody's unsellable. They've all got to be sold at some point and replaced, that's our place in the football world. 

I definitely wouldn't WANT to sell him this season but if they make him the most expensive defender in history AND give us Trincao for two years (regardless of any buy clause) I'd probably take that deal. 

Edited by Finnegan

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

£80m or gtf out. 

Keep going. He has all the tools and mentality to match. Can't believe how much supporters underate him.

Edited by SO1