Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Dwight McNeil

6 hours ago, dsr-burnley said:

He's fast enough.   He won't outrun full backs,  but then again who does nowadays? Full backs can usually shift.   

I'm not convinced he's as good as many of our fans think,  but he's certainly a lot better than Southgate and his team think.   He's by far Burnley's most creative player,  especially given that Gudmondsson has been injured such a lot recently,  and defends well and is not afraid of hard work. 

He's also probably not a fancy dan chase-the-money type.   There's no need to assume that a big increase in wages would automatically mean he would want to leave.  It's widely rumoured that he would like to play for Manchester United and he's been well advised that another year at Burnley might help his chances.  Meantime he still lives with parents in a relatively modest home.

And he's under contract for another 4 years. Hands off!  😉

Love the fact he lives with his parents. Sounds like an ideal character.

though give him a year with madders and he’ll be driving flash cars and wearing silly clothes😂

25 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

My brothers is 41 and has been back with my parents 10 years and they can't get rid of him. I'm not sure this is necessarily a plus point.

I’m 32 and 3 years ago moved back in to my parents when I got custody of my lad😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know who would be a cracking signing for Burnley and the way they play, Islam Slamani, he would be perfect up there.

Maybe 30 million plus Slim for McNeil and Tarkowski. If anyone’s chatting to Ruskin tell him I’m in lockdown and have some time to sort the negotiations.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

You know who would be a cracking signing for Burnley and the way they play, Islam Slamani, he would be perfect up there.

Maybe 30 million plus Slim for McNeil and Tarkowski. If anyone’s chatting to Ruskin tell him I’m in lockdown and have some time to sort the negotiations.

Slim would actually be great up there😂 we could chuck them gray too, perfect Aaron Lennon replacement.

14 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Know him personally will have a word . 🤙

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Slimani would be great for them, not sure him plus £30 million is a great deal for Burnley though lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Luttfox said:

Id guess this deal all depends on what happens with the CB situation.

Can't see Burnley letting Mcneil and Tark go in the same window.

My guess would be its either  - Fofana & Mcneil or Tark & Brooks

Hopefully the latter

• Like 1