Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Nigel Pearson: Here and Now

I remember working at the hope and anchor in syston (a shit hole by the way) Halloween 2009 and we won away at QPR on a Friday night then I got an early finish and went liquid with journo @Joe. And Dominic @Tilleyand I remember being absolutely outraged that @Samilktray had the potential to get fake blood off his ****ing fancy dress on my fresh Lyle and Scott polo, will always associate nige with a great era for liquid 

pearson was the dog's milkers when he was here and if he'd stayed we'd have won the league and nailed the CL the next season end ov

everything he touched turned to pure gold and the universe has fallen off its ****ing axis since he left 

just pure want those days back all of it who remembers life back then it was better BY A LOT 

4 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

One thing that truly gets my goat when people try to slander our GREATEST EVER MANAGER is "he strangled someone on the touchline !!!!!! TIME TER GIYIT WALSHEH BLUE ARMEH" it was clearly a ****ing joke, McCarthy even said so for Christ's sake 

Wish it wasn’t.  I liked having a manager that would choke someone on the sideline

55 minutes ago, Daggers said:

If Nige was still here tickets would be half price, real, and available. Also, we’d have already made signings for a few quid who would become instant stars - and the shit squad members would’ve been seen walking out of the training ground with a bag holding their worldly possessions. The cost of living crisis wouldn’t have happened. Petrol would be free. Everyone would go to work with a smile and the sun would always shine. Nige is the closest thing you’ll ever get to Britpop and the good bits from the Blair years in human form. He should be made a saint by the Catholic Church, for sure. And a knight of the realm. And allowed to join the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Absolute nonsense. Really some people need a reality check. The Avengers are a much better outfit.

11 hours ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Nugent chasing squirrels, Cambiasso swansong, bizarre interviews, 5-3, Wasilewski scissor tackles, Sean Dyche losing his mind, signing world class players for £450k, ruining Jeff Astle day. Please take me back.

No league title (which likely wouldn't have happened) pre - FA Cup victory....but no worries, a weird exchange about ostriches, the attempted murder of James McArthur and a flat back five at home to Hull. Happy days. 

That Wasil tackle though lollollol

Edited by Line-X
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, shailen said:

Do people really think we'd have won the league with Pearson in charge that season? I think the momentum we had from the great escape would have helped us, but the genius in Ranieri was to give Mahrez a free role and stick Vardy up front as a sole striker. Pearson wanted his wingers to be disciplined and played in a very rigid way with Vardy finding himself on the left wing a lot in 14/15. He's done well for us and turned us around, but I don't think we'd have won the PL with him in charge! 

Yeah think we would have won it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, shailen said:

Do people really think we'd have won the league with Pearson in charge that season? I think the momentum we had from the great escape would have helped us, but the genius in Ranieri was to give Mahrez a free role and stick Vardy up front as a sole striker. Pearson wanted his wingers to be disciplined and played in a very rigid way with Vardy finding himself on the left wing a lot in 14/15. He's done well for us and turned us around, but I don't think we'd have won the PL with him in charge! 

Would of gone unbeaten and won it by 20 points at least with Nige in charge tbf

• Like 1