Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lesta2014

Gosens and Bryan

6 hours ago, RowlattsFox said:

Oh yeah, he is capable of playing anywhere but I haven't seen anything to suggest there is any interest anywhere else. 

One of life's mysteries that we appear to have had no interest in Ricardo. In my view he's far better than the regular right backs at 5 of the Big 6 clubs.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

One of life's mysteries that we appear to have had no interest in Ricardo. In my view he's far better than the regular right backs at 5 of the Big 6 clubs.

If he’s just had ACL reconstruction then he may never be the same player again.

BUT thats a long shot but in lesser cases it can ruin a career for some sportsmen. So based on that it isn’t worth the risk until teams no the impact of the injury.

Lucky for us we get him for another year!!

Edited by les-tah

2 hours ago, Fox85 said:

He is the best RB in the league without question.

Not only can he defend he can attack aswsl.

The other one from scouseland can only attack but is  brilliant at it. I'd have Ricardo over TAA all year long

I don’t think TAA would’ve been as influential for us as Ricardo has been. 

TAA has a fantastic delivery but having Mane, Salah and Firminho up front and the hardest working midfield about gives him so much freedom. Brilliant player but I don’t think there’s a great deal to pick between them.