Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VLC86

Dennis Praet

Can't afford for this one to happen, we've only got three even remotely forward thinking no.8s in the squad and two play every week in a 4-3-3.

And I don't think it will happen either, the Belgian press reported the same story a few days ago and said Leicester had kindly told Torino to look elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

And how many would you buy? 

We need better, I don't think either fit in the team. the second half of the season shows which direction we're heading. These two offer next to nothing in the positions they play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark said:

We need better, I don't think either fit in the team. the second half of the season shows which direction we're heading. These two offer next to nothing in the positions they play.

Well I disagree in the latter, but who exactly are you wanting in? We already need new blood, we'd need more in your scenario. 

7 minutes ago, Corky said:

Why?

Hasn’t held down a starting spot at all and I get the feeling Brodge doesn’t really rate him.

Also, he was clearly settled in Italy before so might have preferred it there to here.

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Starting to agree re Praet, second half of the season was far from good enough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Well I disagree in the latter, but who exactly are you wanting in? We already need new blood, we'd need more in your scenario. 

You don’t need a detailed scouting report of who you want to bring in, to say someone doesn’t fit in

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Article it’s from mentions 20 million euros which I highly any non CL Italian club could afford 

And I think that’s why the article also says the deal will be difficult to do.

We would need to replace him, that could cost us so it’s unlikely.

Feels like we are steering serenely towards the iceberg, but as we’re just fans and know fuch all compared to the intellectual leviathan that is Rodgers & Co, I suppose we best just keep it zipped and sidle up to the lifeboats..........again. 

32 minutes ago, Mark said:

I'd cash in on Praet and Perez if anyone seriously wants them. Passive players.

Unpopular opinion but I'd take my money back on both if given the chance, not that they've been bad here at all. I just think neither improves us and I'd be happy to take the £47m and roll the dice again with other players.

• Like 4