Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
VLC86

Dennis Praet

He’s quality, as good as “squad players“ come, so if it is a case of him wanting to be a starter elsewhere it’s a bit more understandable, though with Europa I’m sure he would have plenty of chances with us this season 

57 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I know this is a joke but do you think our squad which appears mentally weak would actually benefit from having a character like him around? 

We could probably do with someone like that just not him 😂 he would get sent off to much playing in England. Was funny to see him getting  a few players giving him a few challenges back the other season seemed to be on the end of a few.

21 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We need to be adding to the squad not selling. We get rid of Praet we're gonna need about 6 new players.

Keep Silva who has little resale value and sell praet who does to raise funds, if it’s just making up the numbers that worry us.

45 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think Praet adds to the team, I think he's a tidy rotation player.

I doubt Silva will ever play here again tbh.

I’m not convinced he adds much to be honest.

Hopefully he kicks on if he does stay.

4 minutes ago, foxpleasure said:

Incorrect. If he agrees to play for free we will be forced to pay his full wages.

If we are talking about Praet if he wants to leave his contract ends when he signs on whatever terms with a new club.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, katieakita said:

If we are talking about Praet if he wants to leave his contract ends when he signs on whatever terms with a new club.

That’s how I saw it. Unless we wanted someone gone we could sweeten it by subsiding wages. 

54 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Would be very odd to sell him, considering Rodgers signed him.

They're normally a joke source but TalkSport have been on the money with their genuine transfer reports this summer. I dont mean Darren Gough shouting "Arry Kayn should go Man U"

Rodgers didn’t sign him. The recruitment team did. 

3 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Should be kept on the strength of this ball alone. Absolutely evil pass.

Love how Dimi reacts to that pass.

He goes to celebrate with Iheanacho because he has to, but he’s really just waiting for Praet to get there. 

Edited by The_77
  • Like 3