Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Sidnei Tavares

57 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Tavares is gonna be a top class, if not world class player. He’s got everything you need to be an elite footballer. Giving him a new contract is an absolute must. 

If we lose Tavares after losing Gyamfi already, we may as well **** it all off and become a League 1 nothing club again. 

100% he is quality. Would hate to see him become a star at a different team. He’s ready to play first team games now.

Tavares was great with link up play etc. KDH's goal was good but I feel he had an average game and was almost was responsible for a conceded goal. Muskwe has always disappointed me as he doesnt do enough chasing the ball down or little things like putting the keeper under pressure. Hirst was nowhere to be seen in the half he played. I've always rated Campbell as he's direct and confident but passes well too.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

What is his current contract situation? 

Apparently out of contract soon and wants a loan.

Won't seen a contract unless he gets his loan. LCFC won't send him on loan till he signs his contract.

Sounds solvable to be honest but so far, evidently not.

@Ric Flair may clarify further.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Apparently out of contract soon and wants a loan.

Won't seen a contract unless he gets his loan. LCFC won't send him on loan till he signs his contract.

Sounds solvable to be honest but so far, evidently not.

@Ric Flair may clarify further.

Correct 

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Time to convince this lad to sign a new deal and involve him with the first team. One of him or KDH will be in or around the first team this season and the other allowed to go on loan. Pleased to see Rodgers single him out for praise, we cannot let him leave like we have done with Gyamfi. Looks a really talented player does Tavares.

I think it’ll be KDH and he’ll overtake Hamza this season. 

• Like 2

Just now, Steve Earle said:

Agreed, except for the second half of your post @Aleksz - needs a loan to League 1 or if we/he are lucky, Championship...

I think loans are a bit overrated. As I’ve said about Dewsbury-Hall and Thomas I think they’ll be better off being part of the big squad we’ll need this year. 

Just now, Aleksz said:

I think loans are a bit overrated. As I’ve said about Dewsbury-Hall and Thomas I think they’ll be better off being part of the big squad we’ll need this year. 

Harvey Barnes came back a better more confident player from his loan at West Brom.

Just now, MPH said:

Harvey Barnes came back a better more confident player from his loan at West Brom.

I don’t disagree. But I think there are also examples in the Premier League of great youth talent that have been beneficial of their clubs wanting bigger squads and them being in and around it  - Greenwood, Brandon Williams, Saka, Willock, Neco Williams, Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott etc etc etc