Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

Just now, AKCJ said:

A police report is slightly different to an official referring to someone stood about 5 yards away from him though isn't it?

Did you miss this part " When you can actually point at someone it’s just not necessary. 

Seems like you just want to pick a fight with someone 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Did you miss this part " When you can actually point at someone it’s just not necessary. 

Seems like you just want to pick a fight with someone 

I was agreeing with you.

It's absolutely all context.

Context being it was entirely unnecessary for that 4th official to refer to the assistant coach's skin colour when he's stood next to him and knows his name.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Demba Ba makes a great point. Why does he did to refer to the race of the coach he is yard away from him and he is pointing at. UEFA need to update their unconscious bias video.

Makes a mockery of anyone defending the 4th official saying 'he needs to use skin colour to describe him!!!111' 

He's fvcking yards away. Skin colour becomes irrelevant when he's in such close proximity as it is.

I'm actually so disappointed and amazed how some people on here cannot see why both teams and coaches were so annoyed and upset by this. It is racism, subtle but definitely racism. Why need to describe him as the black guy as Demba Ba rightly points out, would you describe any of the others as 'the white guy', why not just point to him? Perhaps the Romanian culturaly is ignorant, I'm more flabbergasted with some on here defending it. It's actually disheartening that a few fellow Leicester fans can be so ignorant. Sad. Very sad 

Edited by hejammy
  • Like 1

Just now, hejammy said:

I'm actually so disappointed and amazed how some people on here cannot see why both teams and coaches were so annoyed and upset by this. It is racism, subtle but definitely racism. Why need to describe him as the black guy as Demba Ba rightly points out, would you describe any of the others as 'the white guy', why not just point to him? Perhaps the Romanian culteraly is ignorant, I'm more flabbergasted with some on here defending it. It's actually disheartening that a few fellow Leicester fans can be so ignorant. Sad. Very sad 

I’ve had many an argument on here about racism in football and to a few on here it doesn’t exist. I don’t know what more is needed. 

• Like 1