Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

3 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

What if they are all wearing club tracksuits, ie sat on the bench?

Of course you come to the perpetrator's defence, not the victim who just happens to be black. I am shocked.

There are so many ways they could have been identified. Saying 'this black guy' was not the way to go.

Just now, fox_up_north said:

From what I've read it was a sub and the fourth official said it to identify Ba when asked who was coming on. Worst case is he says "that guy" and points. 

Well no because Demba Ba wasn't gonna come on at all. It was said  to Webo then Demba Ba has gone to complain and explain to the 4th official.

Just now, StanSP said:

Of course you come to the perpetrator's defence, not the victim who just happens to be black. I am shocked.

There are so many ways they could have been identified. Saying 'this black guy' was not the way to go.

Wtf?! The perpetrator?! What is he guilty of if he has called a black man, a black man?

Just now, TamworthFoxes said:

What if he doesn’t know them smart arse? Is describing someone as black no longer an acceptable description? Do tell me so I know in case I need to give a description of a black person I don’t know personally.

I don't understand why you feel the need to defend someone being accused of racist language?

If you don't know that person then just point and say "That person there".

I cannot work out why you would feel the need to bring skin colour into it?

• Like 1