Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

PSG awarded 0 points for not finishing their game and it's Man Utd who go through....

it seems like Basaksehir are the team not wanting to resume, I imagine PSG will get through whatever.

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

PSG awarded 0 points for not finishing their game and it's Man Utd who go through....

Did Lineker just say that PSG are through no matter what? Although never know with Manure? Perhaps fergie will have words.... 

I don’t think you can punish either team for the PSG situation. It’ll be played tonight or replayed. 

why oh why they need to find a fourth official is beyond me? Just let one of the club doctors hold the board or something! 

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

PSG have 9 points already don't they? So even if they got zero from tonight (which they won't) they would still go through on goal difference. 

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Did Lineker just say that PSG are through no matter what? Although never know with Manure? Perhaps fergie will have words.... 

PSG have a better H2H over Man Utd.

H2H between the 2 teams level on points precedes anything else, including goal difference.

Edited by StanSP

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Man Utd have a better H2H over PSG.

H2H between the 2 teams level on points precedes anything else, including goal difference.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

PSG are through, they've won on head to head.

Which is right :D

I think Istanbul would have to forfeit the match rather than be punished by uefa. Imagine punishing them after one of their own officials caused the incident. 

It's probably his career over, he'll always be remembered for being the racist ref. If he is apologetic and realises his mistake, he may get away with new training and a quiet few years in the Romanian League.