Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Really lol I just don't like his style and he's really quick with the yellow cards 

I quite like the way he explains or seems to communicate a lot. Penalty never. 

edit. 

I take it all back lol

Edited by casablancas

I have to vent here - wtf is up with the "live table"?  Is this the worst invention in the history of sports?  I think yes.

I know how to add 0, 1 and 3 to small numbers.  I don't need you to make me go ::Zach Galfiniakis Hangovers gif:: to figure out wtf is going on.  The first time I saw it it was towards the end of a PL season and I thought it was some one-off thing which is fine.  But when it's THE way you display the table like it seems to be now... it's grinding my gears.  

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

I’ve had many an argument on here about racism in football and to a few on here it doesn’t exist. I don’t know what more is needed. 

Never mind in professional football, I've witnessed it myself in my sons under 9s grassroot level. It's a problem right from the bottom to the top and ignorant people will ignore as it doesn't effect them

I know it gets said a lot but if a keeper isn't meant to move til the ball is struck, has to stay on his line and other players can't do full-stop fake out penalties... how have they not done something about Bruno Fernandes / Jorginho / Josef Martinez full on jumping in the air like karate kid to take a penalty?

Just now, hejammy said:

Never mind in professional football, I've witnessed it myself in my sons under 9s grassroot level. It's a problem right from the bottom to the top and ignorant people will ignore as it doesn't effect them

My spawn is half Indian. I’ve seen and heard it mate.