Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DerbyshireFox

UEFA Champions League 20/21

What is it with Man City and Europe? They just can’t get a handle on it. My superstitious side thought that chelsea would have this though. The last time they won it they also weren’t favourites and had a mid season manager change, really hope Man City can at least take this to extra time. 

been quite a crap final so far 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, oadby.fox said:

What is it with Man City and Europe? They just can’t get a handle on it. My superstitious side thought that chelsea would have this though. The last time they won it they also weren’t favourites and had a mid season manager change, really hope Man City can at least take this to extra time. 

Man City just aren't this super side that the media have made them out to be

1 minute ago, oadby.fox said:

Seems someone at Chelsea is as well 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9625883/Superstitious-Chelsea-revert-seasons-home-kit-Champions-League-final.html

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Chelsea are horrible to play when they are ahead. Know all the tricks to slow the game down but also have devastating counter attackers.

Barely heard anything from the Man City fans all night. 

An entire generation of Manchester will have mostly grown up red. They don’t feel like they have a massive fan base. 

2 minutes ago, lcfc cowboys said:

Chilwell is ****ing shite I for one cannot stand the **** kante I respect 

We may dislike him but he’s not and he’s been superb even though it galls to say it

kante best player on the pitch by a mile 

• Like 1

Guest ttfn

Tuchel is a poor loser but he has done an extraordinary job at Chelsea.

Pochettino’s failure so far with PSG also showing that Tuchel’s success in France is not to be taken for granted. No chance that Chelsea were getting into the quarter finals under Lampard let alone this far.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, simFox said:

The only good thing about this game is watching a team I don't like lose.

Respect for Chelsea for their part in beating the Spuds in 2016