Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Bryan Mbeumo

I think he could do with another 6-12 months at Championship level, but if he's gonna be sold this summer then we'll have to move now. His stats over 46 games (In the Championship) are pretty similar to Barnes, plus he's a year younger.

I think it would be a good signing, but I'd like to think we were getting another winger in rather than just him.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

Wasn't particularly impressed on blown away by him in the 2 or 3 times I watched Brentford at the end of the season. Don't know enough about him though to make a judgement either way.

My only judgement is, if we're signing a player then he better be ready to come in and perform at a high level for us

1 hour ago, Mint23 said:

From what I’ve seen he’s the least developed of Brentford’s front 3 but also has the most potential. Could we buy him and loan him back for a year with maybe another player thrown in on loan to sweeten the deal? Maybe let them have KDH for 12 months?

..surely we haven't the finance for such a speculative move in this window!!!

I am not sure we have the finance to meet the needs for the players we need right now,  Right Winger, Centre Back and of course a replacement for Chilwell. Getting a Forward to blend with Vardy might just be stretching the purse strings, no real room for added extravagance.

1 hour ago, honeybradger said:

Good positioning/movement, average dribbling for a winger, poor finishing at times from what ive seen. Was dropped for a few games post lockdown due to being out of form.

For what you saw of him on TV at the end of the season I would agree with you, he was poor, Testing positive for Corona 19 virus obviously affected him more than anyone thought and left him slightly out of sorts, I can only say that over the course of the whole season I saw him play he was sensational for his age, performed far better than anyone would have imagined, so don't judge him on a few TV performances when he wasn't quite himself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1