Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxpleasure

Bryan Mbeumo

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Been impressed with him whenever I've seen him at Brentford.

Wouldn't go for him yet though, give it another year to see how he progresses there.

42 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

He’s certainly a good player however not sure if he’s ready to step up yet. 

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's very good but probably needs one more season in the Championship before he's the finished article. More of a goalscorer than creator but very fast and physical.

Buy then loan back for a season?

8 minutes ago, Paul Miller said:

You have obviously never seen him play live, but only on TV, He's good, If you had watched week in week out like me, I bet you would change your mind, he was purchased by us for the future, but he's progressed quicker than anyone thought, or did they?

i think you've previously said he is the best of the lot haven't you??... Looks like he is strong and built for the premier league. Do you honestly think he could make the step up if a team signed him in this window?

Edited by les-tah

14 minutes ago, Paul Miller said:

You have obviously never seen him play live, but only on TV, He's good, If you had watched week in week out like me, I bet you would change your mind, he was purchased by us for the future, but he's progressed quicker than anyone thought, or did they?

Sounds a bit like when we first bought Mahrez

• Like 1

1 minute ago, les-tah said:

i think you've previously said he is the best of the lot haven't you??... Looks like he is strong and built for the premier league. Do you honestly think he could make the step up if a team signed him in this window?

I really think he could, he's adapted so well to English football in just one year, very strong and powerful with a good turn of speed as well, will do well with you, but with the attention he's now getting he won't come as cheap as chips anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Paul Miller said:

I am sorry Paul, but do you mind? We are extremely busy forming unfounded, inaccurate and wildly biased opinions.  :mad:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NasPb said:

We need immediate impact, pass 

Nobody is guaranteed to make an immediate impact to be fair. 

Signing a winger with potential like Mbeumo isn't the worst idea. Would be very happy if we sign him. 

1 hour ago, FLAN said:

Sounds like a Kinder

our Striker sounds like a Kinder 

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Sounds like the most potent snack of the early noughties, of course I'm talking about the Kinder Bueno. 

Link for anyone interested: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kinder-Bueno-Chocolate-Bars-Pack/dp/B07DVGLTX3

Fraudulent football manager results and now just stealing other people's jokes. 

You'll do anything for the karma you slag

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shane said:

Nobody is guaranteed to make an immediate impact to be fair. 

Signing a winger with potential like Mbeumo isn't the worst idea. Would be very happy if we sign him. 

Better options at a higher level though. Plus this lad will cost us a **** load of money. Look over seas imo 

From what I’ve seen he’s the least developed of Brentford’s front 3 but also has the most potential. Could we buy him and loan him back for a year with maybe another player thrown in on loan to sweeten the deal? Maybe let them have KDH for 12 months?

1 minute ago, Mint23 said:

From what I’ve seen he’s the least developed of Brentford’s front 3 but also has the most potential. Could we buy him and loan him back for a year with maybe another player thrown in on loan to sweeten the deal? Maybe let them have KDH for 12 months?

Doesn't help us though does it? We are crying out for a new right winger NOW.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Doesn't help us though does it? We are crying out for a new right winger NOW.

I’m with you 100% but I’m not sure he’s quite ready for the prem yet and I’d rather us buy him now than wait another 12 months and he cost us an extra £10m because he has a belting season and helps Brentford win promotion 

2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Why's that ? Not seen him too much myself (except for the odd game where Brentford were live) so dont know too much. 

Good positioning/movement, average dribbling for a winger, poor finishing at times from what ive seen. Was dropped for a few games post lockdown due to being out of form.

Edited by honeybradger
  • Like 1

Just now, Mint23 said:

I’m with you 100% but I’m not sure he’s quite ready for the prem yet and I’d rather us buy him now than wait another 12 months and he cost us an extra £10m because he has a belting season and helps Brentford win promotion 

Given our financial constraints, I don't think we can afford to make investments like that. They have to hit the ground running if we are going to pay £15-20m for a player right now. I think we have about £75m to spend this window and we need at least 4 players.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Given our financial constraints, I don't think we can afford to make investments like that. They have to hit the ground running if we are going to pay £15-20m for a player right now. I think we have about £75m to spend this window and we need at least 4 players.

If that’s the case I’d still take him from what I’ve seen and throw him in at the deep end.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Good positioning/movement, average dribbling for a winger, poor finishing at times from what ive seen. Was dropped for a few games post lockdown due to being out of form.

He was tested positive for coronavirus too. 

Edited by Harry96