Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

1 hour ago, Corky said:

We've got four players who will play for the opposition in the next two and probably none for England.

I'm a little annoyed that we won't have the chance to see Vardy flick the ball over Schmeichel in the Denmark game before cupping his ears to him.

Hopefully a couple of our Belgian lads get chirrupsing in Maguire's ear. Praet to pretend to knock Tielemans out and then Castagne steam in and pretend to be Greek old bill.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Castagne LWB i’m guessing. Be interesting to see how he gets on vs TAA! Shame Praet’s not involved.

Edit: Usually Carrasco plays LWB for them and he’s starting. Also Meunier can play RB/RWB so wonder where Castagne will slot in

Edited by Shane

Walker in a back 3 like at the world cup then? Trippier left wing back? I don't think the formation is that much of a problem but the personnel is underwhelming. Who played left wing back the other night? Can't remember who it was and cba looking halfway through the post. Doesn't show much faith in him.

I am amazed that we might potentially have two strikers and Kane isn't one of them :o

Link up between TAA and DCL could be good though. 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Walker in a back 3 like at the world cup then? Trippier left wing back? I don't think the formation is that much of a problem but the personnel is underwhelming. Who played left wing back the other night? Can't remember who it was and cba looking halfway through the post. Doesn't show much faith in him.

I am amazed that we might potentially have two strikers and Kane isn't one of them :o

Link up between TAA and DCL could be good though. 

Saka

So:

Persisting with Pickford

Three right backs in one XI

Jailbird Maguire

Eric Dier who can't decide whether he's a DM or a CB despite being shit at both

Grealish dropped and Barnes not even on the bench

Mount plonked in despite being outperformed this season by Barnes and Grealish.

7 defensive players not including the goalkeeper.

EkDn1NdWoAEG0AA?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by urban.spaceman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

So:

Persisting with Pickford

Jailbird Maguire

Mount is Gary’s lovechild

tbh, I dont mind MM - he isn’t going to play grealish again after Thursday as too quick and he’s a decent player ....and against Belgium, he will be better defensively 

Seriously, what a shit team that is. How has Coady not been picked if we're playing a back 3, he's excellent at that sweeper role. Mount over Grealish is ridiculous, as is Trippier over Saka. I also thought we were done with the Walker at CB experiment, but clearly not. As someone else said, our team on Thursday night was genuinely stronger. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

So:

Persisting with Pickford

Jailbird Maguire

7 defensive players not including the goalkeeper.

EkDn1NdWoAEG0AA?format=jpg&name=medium

I've totally lost any interest in the national team, while Barnes is at the beginning of his journey and at least he's actually been picked, the fact remains Grealish has been left out over Mount. I'm a Leicester fan through and through but Grealish should be in, I'm sure if he was a Chelsea player he'd be in.

I'll be tuning in to see how our boys get on. X