Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Sheff Wed Match Thread

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

0-0 against a team 12 points adrift at the bottom of the Championship?
Disgusting.

Get rid of 'em all and the manager.
I'd be gobsmacked if we managed to get a single point all season.

So you're saying there's a chance? 😉

• Haha 2

Just now, Jobyfox said:

Please prefix every comment with: “I know it’s only pre-season but .....”

I know it's only pre-season, but I shall exercise my god-given right to massively overreact to any and all perceived deficiencies in the squad, and make dire and gloomy predictions for the upcoming season.

There you go.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

That was the most pre-seasony pre season game that ever pre-seasoned.

4 weeks after they last played in the Prem and 2 weeks after they come back.

those fitness levels of the mostly young athletic men or professional athletes that played 45 mins must be really need restoring.

Just now, Jonezy said:

Well that was a training match. JJ at RB and Mendy the highlights. For a passing side passing out from the back, we are really not very good at passing and movement. Still just a training match though.

After 2.5/3 years of trying to implement this style I pray you havn't only just realised this.

Normally I'd say it's just a training match on a training ground but with lack of crowds that is essentially what premier League games are now. So flat without the crowd.

Not going to get carried away like some, some of you need to lead more interesting Saturday afternoons. But it's obvious we need signings or we are going to struggle. 

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

After 2.5/3 years of trying to implement this style I pray you havn't only just realised this.

You mean the three years during which we've gone from looking over our shoulders at the relegation zone to competing for European football again? Really does make you wonder why we're persisting with this useless new style of ours

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Nah. My main frustrations with our team is the lack of off the ball movement to give the ball carrier 2-3 options constantly. We just do not work hard enough. Another frustration is clearing the ball into areas where opposition have the best chance to win the ball.