Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Timothy Castagne Signs!

PA-28563030.jpg?width=1050&height=591

International pedigree

His impressive maiden season in Belgium's top tier led to Castagne earning a call-up for his country's Under-21s side later that term, starring alongside future Foxes team-mates Youri Tielemans (bottom row, second from the left) and Dennis Praet (bottom row, far right).

20 minutes ago, nnfox said:

Haven't seen him wearing the shirt yet, so not convinced.  Is the source reliable? :ph34r:

You would've thought Tielemans or Praet could've lent him a King Power top for a quick selfie.

Still, at last we have a signing. Hello Tim :scarf:

Edited by FoyleFox

775373675-101.jpg?width=1050&height=591

Starring in Leicester
The Arlon-born full-back sampled a King Power Stadium matchday in the summer of 2019 as Atalanta faced Leicester City in a pre-season friendly, narrowly losing out to the Foxes 2-1.

PA-41901404.jpg?width=1050&height=591

Linking up with Tielemans

Later that season, on Thursday 21 March, 2019, he continued to play an integral role for Roberto Martínez's Belgium, laying on an assist for Youri Tielemans in a 3-1 victory over Russia in Brussels.

4 minutes ago, davieG said:

PA-28563030.jpg?width=1050&height=591

International pedigree

His impressive maiden season in Belgium's top tier led to Castagne earning a call-up for his country's Under-21s side later that term, starring alongside future Foxes team-mates Youri Tielemans (bottom row, second from the left) and Dennis Praet (bottom row, far right).

That guy  top right looks like he’s just come out of a pub fight..

Just now, MPH said:

I think the Jury is still out on wether Congerton is a baddy or a goody...

I think my point was that I can't see him getting any credit at all; like how it used to be with Rudkin. Any good signing wasn't down to him, any bad signing was handily accredited to him. 

Can see it being the same with Congerton...

Just now, StanSP said:

I think my point was that I can't see him getting any credit at all; like how it used to be with Rudkin. Any good signing wasn't down to him, any bad signing was handily accredited to him. 

Can see it being the same with Congerton...

That’s because it was decided he was a baddy

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

I think he’s going to be a very good signing . My initial thoughts on him were blurgh . But the more I’ve read about him and seen more clips I think he’ll. do very well along with give us a little bit of steal at left back and the price reported isn’t bad business either 

...light fingers Fred!!!