Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Timothy Castagne Signs!

25 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

You would've thought Tielemans or Praet could've lent him a King Power top for a quick selfie.

Still, at last we have a signing. Hello Tim :scarf:

I just thought, maybe the club could’ve given Youri or Praet a shirt for him to hold up and bung the Belgian media team a bit to take a few photos.

Very happy with this signing! On paper there’s so many positives:

- Versatile

- Strong in both defence and attack

- Physical presence 

- CL experience

- Already knows a few of our players

I have a feeling he is going to be a very reliable player for us.

Welcome Timmy! :scarf:

• Like 3

Sky Sports News' Rob Dorsett on The Transfer Show...

"I'll be honest, I was told his name over the weekend and was sceptical about it. He's a right-back by trade, he's played there all of last season for Atalanta in Serie A, and has played very well, but it's been made clear since then that he's very versatile, can play left-back as well, and he very much fits the Leicester bill.

He's 24 years old, so still young, he's in the last year of his contract so Leicester hope they can get a good deal on him at around £21.5m. He's won nine caps for Belgium, he's on the up and it's very impressive.

"Yes, there are other irons in the fire, Nicolas Tagliafico and Robin Gosens who's also at Atalanta, but were likely to be £40m each.

"Brendan Rodgers tried to sign him for Celtic just before he moved to become Leicester manager, the common thing there is Lee Congerton, who moved with him as head of recruitment."