Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Danny Drinkwater

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Good interview. Sad to see how he's dropped off.

Just shows you though - he had chance to leave and didn't as Kante went and we are not aware of that.

People forget how good Drinkwater was for us.

Hope he recovers and goes somewhere where he can play regular.

Still weird to see Kante get treated differently to the likes of Drinkwater yet Kante fvcked off at the first opportunity.

Had the chance? You mean Leicester wouldn’t sell... he’d have gone if we were willing to let him.

No sympathy for him, he made his own decisions and everyone could foresee he’d be a bench warmer if he left and he went anyway.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Good interview. Sad to see how he's dropped off.

Just shows you though - he had chance to leave and didn't as Kante went and we are not aware of that.

People forget how good Drinkwater was for us.

Hope he recovers and goes somewhere where he can play regular.

Still weird to see Kante get treated differently to the likes of Drinkwater yet Kante fvcked off at the first opportunity.

I've never understood why our fans still seem to idolise Kante when he did this, yet the likes of Mahrez and Drinkwater get slated by our fans despite the fact that they both stayed longer than they might have wanted to. Yes they both kicked up a fuss to force through moves but they both had offers to leave and were told they were staying, so you can see why they might have been frustrated.

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, TiffToff88 said:

I've never understood why our fans still seem to idolise Kanye when he did this, yet the likes of Mahrez and Drinkwater get slated by our fans despite the fact that they both stayed longer than they might have wanted to. Yes they both kicked up a fuss to force through moves but they both had offers to leave and were told they were staying, so you can see why they might have been frustrated.

a section of our fans sing a song telling maguire to **** off even though he left under infinitely better circumstances than those three. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, DB11 said:

Had the chance? You mean Leicester wouldn’t sell... he’d have gone if we were willing to let him.

No sympathy for him, he made his own decisions and everyone could foresee he’d be a bench warmer if he left and he went anyway.

Yeah but what I mean is we just see his move and his gone. Nobody knows they first bid the year before.

How do you know he could forsee he'd be a bench warmer though? He was good for us so he backed his ability so fair play. I don't begrudge anybody, in any profession, for having ambition. I prefer to keep our best players obviously but once someone like Drinkwater goes I don't want to see him fail.

• Like 2

In one respect i read the article and felt sorry for him how his life just went from hero to zero, but without wanting to sound mean i also have little symphony for someone who is constantly in the spotlight for the wrong reasons. One mistake sure, 2 is silly but i guess acceptable, 3 is meh and yes he had issues but, i dont take from that article he was trying THAT hard to resolve them. 

Just my opinion ofc :D 

• Like 1

Two things stand out for me...

"So when Chelsea came back in for me, I wanted the challenge and I was buzzing for it. I did everything to try to make it happen."

so maybe the rumours that he was refusing to play were true

"I Google translated it into Spanish as well to make sure he’d understand."

There speaks someone who has never used Google translate before

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

In one respect i read the article and felt sorry for him how his life just went from hero to zero, but without wanting to sound mean i also have little symphony for someone who is constantly in the spotlight for the wrong reasons. One mistake sure, 2 is silly but i guess acceptable, 3 is meh and yes he had issues but, i dont take from that article he was trying THAT hard to resolve them. 

Just my opinion ofc :D 

Classic track Suzie! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1