Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Brom (A) - 13/09/2020 - Match Thread

I know this is the first game but this team can't be this bad, it is almost the same team as the beginning of last year, they don't seem to have the confidence to play through WBA, also the defence is so hesitant it scares me every time.  If the club are so slow to get a centre back in, what do they expect from our first game!

3 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

I get that we’re pretty awful atm but we’re missing our best player (imo) Ricardo, our most creative (Maddison), one of our first choice centre half (Evans) and our most influential midfielder is playing centre half... patience is required. We aren’t going to see the best of this team until all the pieces are in place.

So when  is That? 3 games in with 9 points dropped? 

Could always use the transfer market like all of our rivals..

Brendan can't blame injuries. 

Edited by adejo92

3 minutes ago, eddylcfc said:

I get that we’re pretty awful atm but we’re missing our best player (imo) Ricardo, our most creative (Maddison), one of our first choice centre half (Evans) and our most influential midfielder is playing centre half... patience is required. We aren’t going to see the best of this team until all the pieces are in place.

We had all of them available other than 1 or 2 for 90% of the games since January and we still won about 4 in 19. This is a newly promoted team and we apparently have top 6 aspirations, so we should really be giving them a good go even with 2 or 3 players missing.

Just now, Cropwellfox said:

At least this adds to Brendans not big enough and enough quality comments of late. No one in the club can think this is good enough. 

He should review his own performance since signing his new contract.

• Like 3