Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Brom (A) - 13/09/2020 - Match Thread

What gets me the most is that we do actually have some creative players in the squad - Maddison, Tielemans, Perez, Barnes.

But we create absolutely **** all. And when we do it is an aimless cross or throughball. Evidently we lack a decent second striker or a goalscoring attacking mid. Ultimately BR has to take responsibility. He is suffocating the creative side we do have with this setup.

I know we are only 27mins in ish. No fans. However, we are utterly mundane. Gilly tappy rubbish passing getting nowhere. Little drive or passion and feck all ‘intensity’. We look bereft of ideas, talent and organisation. Despite injuries we should have enough to dominate these. 

I am concerned. 

lol was that Barnes first shot of the season straight at the keeper? Start as you mean to go on. 

Someone needs to bring back Kevin Phillips to the coaching staff. If someone could just get Barnes to calm the **** down before he strikes the ball he'd be lethal. 

• Like 3