Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

I think Under is top drawer, and if he stays injury-free we most likely will sign him up and it'll be a relative bargain at today's prices (wherein a Perez is deemed to "worth" 30 million quid).

And, unlike some, glad that he takes the shot from distance. Way too often, we pass around the ball too much around the opposition box, seemingly trying to walk the ball into the net until we invariably lose possession. Compare our possession stats in the final third to actual attempts, and it's criminal.

Edited by NaijaFox

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

In the doghouse alongside Nacho for some strange reason that probably makes sense to Brendan.

If he's not on the bench for anything other than a knock/injury i'll be absolutely fuming at rodgers, the boy's played himself into the starting XI imo i cant see why we're not utilising him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I'm not outraged. I'm chilled on the sofa polishing off a tub of Quality Street.

You English boys sure do love yourself some sweets! That candy thread over on the general had me in tears. That joachim shabadoo fellow sure knows his sweets. Like a fine art.

1 minute ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

That might be the case. But in my opinion he's being criminally under used. He's played well in all his cameos and start. Had he been available today, he's the one player I would have wanted bringing on to go for the victory. 

He's been ünder used in the Prem, but started most of the European games and given 90 in a few of them. Expect to see him used more now that Europe is finished for a month or two.

1 hour ago, honeybradger said:

If he's not on the bench for anything other than a knock/injury i'll be absolutely fuming at rodgers, the boy's played himself into the starting XI imo i cant see why we're not utilising him.

45 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

have to agree we missed an Under cameo today. there was room up front for him to have done some damage with his twists turns and shots.

Agree! Shame about the hammy, because I think he would have run these ragged.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Tight hamstring chaps, no conspiracy here, as you were

To be honest, I don't think you need to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that Under is a long way from convincing Rodgers that he's good enough to be a starting winger here. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

That might be the case. But in my opinion he's being criminally under used. He's played well in all his cameos and start. Had he been available today, he's the one player I would have wanted bringing on to go for the victory. 

Yeah, should be played when injured as well.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

To be honest, I don't think you need to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that Under is a long way from convincing Rodgers that he's good enough to be a starting winger here. 

I'm not sure yet, I'll pass judgement in the next month when our schedule in the league builds up without European games where he was mainly playing.