Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cengiz Signs!

He's the most skillful player we've had since Mahrez but there is substance to what he tries. He does tricks that can hurt defenders and he's got a shot on him. With our possession style, players like him and Barnes are key to add that unpredictability factor so it'd be good to get him in on a permanent. 

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

SIGN HIM UP!

He's not the next Riyad Mahrez, but he's light years better than Demari Gray and even Ayoze Perez in that position. Now he got his first goal I can see him going on a bit of a run if he gets the games. Great shooting technique, creative in the final third and a good understanding of the game!

Oh and he can take a good corner too! Remember what that felt like! lol

Maybe im overhyping him but i think he can be even better than mahrez for this current leicester team. A few years ago i would have put mahrez ahead of mane and salah but this current liverpool side showed how effective wingers with pace, split second decision making and off the ball movement are, mahrez lingers too much on the ball to be a star for man city/liverpool as he's supposed to be one cog in a machine made of other quality players, for us he was our main creative force attacking wise where he thrived as he could hold onto the ball and not take away from the quality of others as no one else in the team could do what he did, he was probably better for that 15/16 side than mane/salah would have been but this current leicester side is full of quality players more akin to liverpool/man city than 15/16 leicester which is why i think Under is actually a better player for this team than mahrez would have been as he's suited more to being a smaller cog that results in a better overall team.

Edited by honeybradger
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Maybe im overhyping him but i think he can be even better than mahrez for this current leicester team. A few years ago i would have put mahrez ahead of mane and salah but this current liverpool side showed how effective wingers with pace, split second decision making and off the ball movement are, mahrez lingers too much on the ball to be a star for man city/liverpool as he's supposed to be one cog in a machine made of other quality players, for us he was our main creative force attacking wise where he thrived as he could hold onto the ball and not take away from the quality of others as no one else in the team could do what he did, he was probably better for that 15/16 side than mane/salah would have been but this current leicester side is full of quality players more akin to liverpool/man city than 15/16 leicester which is why i think Under is actually a better player for this team than mahrez would have been as he's suited more to being a smaller cog that results in a better overall team.

Strangely i get what youre saying. He isnt a better player than Mahrez but he is better for us than a 60% commited Mahrez that we had.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, honeybradger said:

I see where you are coming from for sure. Both Under and Barnes have great attitudes whereas Mahrez always thought he was too good for us. To be fair, he had a point!

Under is surprisingly unselfish. Last night he had that amazing run before picking out Nacho with a great cross. Mahrez would have shot in that situation, I’m sure of it. Same with that great pass to Vardy against Arsenal. 

Anyway very excited to see how he does, as he’s only getting started!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I just hope the option to buy is already in place with the price set. If he plays like that every week we will fuched.The big boys will be in for him.

I'm sure Mr Rudkin will have got all the options / right paperwork in place. In Jon we trust. 

• Like 1