Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Arsenal (EFL Cup 3rd Round) - Match Thread

Just now, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Gray has been Gray-esque -- but Maddison is playing like he fears his starting spot, and KDH and Thomas like they have something to prove. Hamza needs to up his game.

I agree - good for us if Maddison fears for his position. The rest are doing OK but Hamza, Mark and Nacho could do with stepping up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

I agree - good for us if Maddison fears for his position. The rest are doing OK but Hamza, Mark and Nacho could do with stepping up. 

Nacho is isolated upfront but working his socks off. He’ll probably be gassed midway in the 2H and be subbed off.

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1

Just now, TiffToff88 said:

Anyone else watching through BeIn Sport? Couple of cracking goals from jose luis morales of Levante just been shown on the La Liga goals of the week!

Haha yeah I saw those too. 

Luis Milla even better! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HereBeFoxes said:

Hearing the faint halftime music in the background of a cycling page of stats against silence in half time of a football match is the most post-apocalyptic thing I’ve experienced yet this pandemic. 

Yes, I've said this before, no crowd then there's no game

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HereBeFoxes said:

Hearing the faint halftime music in the background of a cycling page of stats against silence in half time of a football match is the most post-apocalyptic thing I’ve experienced yet this pandemic. 

Nah mate, it was fighting that granny for the last bog roll in Saino's.

Gutted she won, like.

• Haha 1