Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Arsenal (EFL Cup 3rd Round) - Match Thread

Just now, MPH said:

Give the guy a break.  He’s one of our players who’s truly earned some respect. He might not be as fast as he used to be but he’s certainly not a bad player.

Lets get real here, hes barely a championship player at this stage.

hes got my respect and that’ll never go but lets call a spade a spade and admit he should be nowhere near this squad

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Not true is it, our entire 2nd XI collectively might be nothing special but a few of them are more than good enough. 

on top of this, we havent exactly been walked over here lol. literally created all the best chances in the game, then conceded one own goal. ye we aint been great but over the whole game weve been as good as them tbh. 

• Like 3

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Never want to see Leicester lose, but i'm not sure how we would have faired if it went to Penalties at 90 mins with the players we have on the field.

I don't want us to be dumped out by a goal like that. Hope we give it a go.  

• Like 1

I still think it’s better for us in the long run getting out of this comp early. We all love a cup run obviously and last year was great but looking at the bigger picture here these are games we could do without, especially going in to the latter rounds where you need to put a strong squad out to compete. 

I don’t think Rodgers or any of the players will be that arsed and neither am I really. 

• Like 1