Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Arsenal (EFL Cup 3rd Round) - Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Not true is it, our entire 2nd XI collectively might be nothing special but a few of them are more than good enough. 

Ward

Iheanacho

Maddison/Praet (depends who starts and who doesn't)

Gray (on his day)

Thomas

All more than good enough to be involved with the matchday squad. The ones I worry about now are Morgan, Fuchs and Albrighton.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Then why offer him a contract extension? He ‘has’ been brilliant for us, but we all need to move on. Same for Wes.  What are these two costing us?

Fuchs was more than good enough when he come in the team last season. The problem is at his age any performance he has thats anything less than great and hes past it. All players get it. 

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ward

Iheanacho

Gray (on his day)

Thomas

All more than good enough to be involved with the matchday squad. The ones I worry about now are Morgan, Fuchs and Albrighton.

Soon to have another centre half too surely and hopefully another creative midfielder

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ward

Iheanacho

Gray (on his day)

Morgan has been ok today, Amartey has been rather iffy though. Hamza not really good enough on the ball. Iheanacho has more 'days' than Gray, so I'm not sure I agree with you there. 

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Ward

Iheanacho

Gray (on his day)

Thomas

I'd argue even now Albrighton is a far more effective player than Gray. Gray offers very little. At least Albrighton puts a shift in and is useful defensively.

• Like 1