Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Deadline Day Thread

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

It is disappointing to not be signing anyone else but I'd rather that than panic buying someone for the sake of it. We've been stung with that approach too often in recent years. 

Times a ticking. I'm bored. I'll take a panic buy please. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Reginaldo said:

So Stengs, Patson Daka, De Paul, Promes, Neres, Benrahma, Buendia and Szoboslai all staying put...

Benrahma and Cantwell will be Leicester players by 11pm. We'll no doubt pick up Stengs and Promes in January. 

• Haha 3

Just now, TaggertvsWise said:

I assumed our business was done. Are people genuinely keen for a last minute acquisition?

Personally, I am happy with what we have.

I'd like another ACM/Forward option. Cantwell please. Look how shite we were with Praet and Maddison both injured. 

• Like 3

Happy with our window, would have liked another back up striker but ahh well, its funny watching sky sports news because there is sod all happening yet obviously theyve got to try and make it as interesting as possible😂

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I'd like another ACM/Forward option. Cantwell please. Look how shite we were with Praet and Maddison both injured. 

Whilst you are having a bit of fun (and I agree with you btw) I do think we struggled due to formation set up rather than solely because we were without those two. I wish he'd have changed it at half time really but that's for another thread.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, copunk said:

Happy with our window, would have liked another back up striker but ahh well, its funny watching sky sports news because there is sod all happening yet obviously theyve got to try and make it as interesting as possible😂

At this point I’d be quite happy with sky sports inventing a completely fictitious transfer ‘saga’ about us. Just to give me hope, and some entertainment for the evening. 

• Haha 2