Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SecretPro

The Deadline Day Thread

Just now, Ric Flair said:

A Perez sort of player who on paper looks like he would be useful but is also incredibly frustrating. I'd have him here though if we got Gray gone.

Shame Eddie Howe has left Bournemouth, he had a right hard on for Gray and we probably could've done a swap deal

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I said at the end of last season he would fit in excellently here. It would be a really sensible move. We’ve seen already that things were just a bit rotten at Bournemouth but the attacking players are definitely good enough. 

Hed be an excellent addition imo 

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

A Perez sort of player who on paper looks like he would be useful but is also incredibly frustrating. I'd have him here though if we got Gray gone.

King would give us a bit more versatility if we needed to change things though. And perhaps a bit more consistency than Perez (and Gray). 

He was used across the front line for Bournemouth I think and in their attacking system, would get a decent amount of goals after Wilson.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

King would give us a bit more versatility if we needed to change things though. And perhaps a bit more consistency than Perez (and Gray). 

He was used across the front line for Bournemouth I think and in their attacking system, would get a decent amount of goals after Wilson.

I don't disagree but you are describing Perez but King but be a bit better than him and unless we are going to cut our losses on Perez Where's the room for both of them right now? 

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

FYI, if Slimani is going back to Sporting, there is still 3 weeks left of their transfer window, they are also not in any European competition so do not need to sign him in time for that, possible any deal for him could go on for a while yet

Yep. And it makes sense for them to that as late as possible to save wages. Can definitely see this happening.

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Everton looking at Roma's keeper would have to be an improvement for them.  They'll never be a top club with Pickford between the sticks.  

If this is who they’re getting to replace Pickford I’ll be shocked, he isn’t great 

9 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Where are Everton getting all this money from. It's incredible

I know. It seems like every year they spend between £70-100mill. If they get top 4 because of it, to balance their wage bill out then i couldn't help but to think that if we'd only have loosened those purse strings of ours (a little) then where could we be.

12 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

If this is who they’re getting to replace Pickford I’ll be shocked, he isn’t great 

To be fair, neither is Pickford. Olsen is solid, but I agree he's nothing special.

Are we seriously not going to sign anyone? Where the ambition? We can’t seriously be aiming to get top 4 and do well in Europe with the likes of albrighton, gray, Fuchs and Morgan and no recognised left back apart from a kid surely?😂

4 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Are we seriously not going to sign anyone? Where the ambition? We can’t seriously be aiming to get top 4 and do well in Europe with the likes of albrighton, gray, Fuchs and Morgan and no recognised left back apart from a kid surely?😂

We are skint 

Everton are owned by Billionaires.... their owner is Moshiri, and he’s a billionaire himself.... but he is “unofficially” backed by Usmanov. I thought people knew that? 

• Like 2