Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds (Away) Match Thread - 02/11/2020

Leeds only know one way of playing. It's good, entertaining and effective. BR has shown his versatility. And we've needed it in recent games. We're going to have to soak up Leeds' raids forward. It might not be pretty but we can win this, even with our injury-ravaged squad.

Hate how angry people get on here when we get no coverage on MNF... it’s like this every week ffs, it’s not because it’s Leeds or because it’s us. 

They do a tiny bit of match chat then analyse stuff with the guest.

I find it much more interesting than some shite pre recorded interview with one of our players 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

Leeds only know one way of playing. It's good, entertaining and effective. BR has shown his versatility. And we've needed it in recent games. We're going to have to soak up Leeds' raids forward. It might not be pretty but we can win this, even with our injury-ravaged squad.

Leeds have over £100m worth of players out injured. Phillips, Llorente, Raphinha and Rodrigo all out.

2 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Suddenly a 19yr old is the critical  king-pin of our defence.

He'd be kingpin in anyones defence.

The line up not that bad considering injuries and looks like another master class of stinking the place out and hoping we can nick it.

IF we get that far you'd hope the likes of under, maddison could even be nacho!! come on and swing it for us.

The injury situation is truly ludricous. At this rate, injuries will cruel our season.

I'm hopeful of a draw, at best.  I can't be mad if this backline concedes goals - what an absolute makeshift back four!

The last time tonight's referee Andre Marriner took charge of a LCFC game was a certain rather damp night on the south coast at Southampton, just over a year ago.

I can't quite recall the score though.....