Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds (Away) Match Thread - 02/11/2020

Brendan has my backing 100% - genius tactician, we'll definitely win this

Suspect tactics from big bad Brendan, think he's misjudged this one - 3 points to Leeds

Two depleted teams tonight, draw written all over it!

Will edit this later :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

4 first choice defenders out injured along with Ndidi

We can field a back four as well as two holding midfielders, all in their own natural positions, positions they are used to and comfortable in. 

I didn't say we have to play a high press, or a high line, we can play moderately conservatively without playing with a back five that has three of them playing out of position. 

Like I said, I'm not disputing it will quite possibly work. 

I'm challenging the ridiculous notion that Rodgers doesn't have a choice. He absolutely does, this is what he is choosing. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Are all are u23 defenders not even worth considering? Grim if so.

Only u23 centre back we really have is Darragh O'Connor and with how the u23s have been getting battered so far this season I wouldn't think he is good enough to get near the first team

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

Mendy should keep us ticking and provide the cover we need :ph34r:

Very unlikely unfortunately. Happy to be proved wrong.

Im really happy Praets playing. His energy is needed to press Leeds, If we somehow win tonight he’ll be MOM. Tielemens and Mendy will not be able to cope.

Another thing, Without Soyuncu, Evans, Castange, Ricardo and Ndidi, bloody hell there is a hell of a weight On Forfanas shoulders tonight. Big performance and a clean sheet from him tonight in these circumstances, we might as well write his Real Madrid contract out 😂

• Like 1