Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leeds (Away) Match Thread - 02/11/2020

I was more confident beating city than I am tonight. I’ll be absolutely stunned if we win tonight. If we win tonight with this squad, then make no question about it, we are title contenders.

Id snap your hands off for a draw though. I just feel a bit sick thinking what could of been. Ricardo and Castange would of been perfect for this game with their energy, Evans next to Forfana is solid and Ndidi in midfield would get stuck in. 

14 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Hate how angry people get on here when we get no coverage on MNF... it’s like this every week ffs, it’s not because it’s Leeds or because it’s us. 

They do a tiny bit of match chat then analyse stuff with the guest.

I find it much more interesting than some shite pre recorded interview with one of our players 

I WANT A HOUR OF VARDY ANALYSIS BEFORE HE RIPS IT UP

rubbish though they spent 30 minutes talking about Leeds

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

I was more confident beating city than I am tonight. I’ll be absolutely stunned if we win tonight. If we win tonight with this squad, then make no question about it, we are title contenders.

Id snap your hands off for a draw though. I just feel a bit sick thinking what could of been. Ricardo and Castange would of been perfect for this game with their energy, Evans next to Forfana is solid and Ndidi in midfield would get stuck in. 

Could be a fearful night - who will be the leader on the pitch though? I just hope Kasper plays a blinder tonight. 

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

Fvcking hell Sky have just shown the bucket being unveiled. I like Bielsa, he's a legendary coach, but wow they have got their collective noses firmly planted up his backside.

He is the poorliest looking man in football, so there's a bucket related joke in there but  I'm not going near it 

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Could be a fearful night - who will be the leader on the pitch though? I just hope Kasper plays a blinder tonight. 

Hard in goal though to influence. We need a big performance from Forfana, a 19 year old kid! Evans leadership will be a miss.

Call me negative but I just can’t see how we’re going to get anything tonight but I won’t be complaining if we don’t, Brendans hands are tied strongly. 

8 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

The segment dedicated to LCFC;

Interviewer says:

Hi Brendan 

what do you think to Bielsa and his amazing leedsalona team?

Brendan says:

well *sucks lips* we can counter attack them.

Interviewer says:

Thats all we’ve got time for on Leicester, time for some adverts, also about Bielsa.

lol its hilarious ain't it they still haven't got over the fact we won the league, still crying into there hovis

• Like 1