Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Robertson - hamstring

Thiago is out

Fabinho may return for our game

I’d be surprised if any of them didn’t start personally, I get the impression that Robertson is a slight twinge that gives a nice excuse for a rest before our game, but would be good news for us if he’s out.

3 hours ago, NaijaFox said:

We probably needed the break.

3 games in a week, some were beginning to look a bit legged in the 2H versus Wolves.

I totally agree with you, It's just that we never come back playing like we were before the International breaks.

We tend to start slowly and find it tough to get into our rhythm. Lets hope the fact that it's Liverpool has them well up for it. 

The understanding between the players is growing as well as their confidence, So they've every right to feel confident.

It should be a cracking game. Enjoy.

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Henderson may have tweaked something .....otherwise no reason to take him off at half time 

Just read that he tweaked a muscle  and will be assessed tomorrow re whether he stays with the squad or not ....

And another one goes

And another one goes

Another one bites the dust..

😂😂😂

The scene ...  Anfield next Sunday and the game is approaching 89 minutes played.  Liverpool are being held by the Foxes.   Klopp gives his last instructions via the Stadium PA system.   Foxes done up again.