Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

PL rules say 10 days isolation 

Liverpool will no doubt fiddle it so that the ten days runs from the date of the test and that will expire at 19:14 on the Sunday evening ! 

Their fans will no doubt gather outside PL HQ within the next week.

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Definitely out then, surely.

It’s ten days from the first test - the second test was confirmatory in case the first was a false positive 

he has to return a negative test before he can play - Liverpool will ensure that this is done super speedy so can be taken as late as possible - maybe next Saturday 

and i would think they will try to make sure that yesterday is counted as day one. That makes next Sunday day 11. Have a sneak that they will get him on the pitch somehow 

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s ten days from the first test - the second test was confirmatory in case the first was a false positive 

he has to return a negative test before he can play - Liverpool will ensure that this is done super speedy so can be taken as late as possible - maybe next Saturday 

and i would think they will try to make sure that yesterday is counted as day one. That makes next Sunday day 11. Have a sneak that they will get him on the pitch somehow 

Nobody seems to have considered that he may be too unwell to play.

He obviously won’t be able to train with the Liverpool team, and I suppose every little bit helps us...

However, I personally prefer Salah to play when we go to Anfield next Sunday and come away with points. :scarf:

Edited by NaijaFox

19 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Not showing any symptoms apparently - most athletes tend to be asymptomatic.....

he might not be fully fit even if he doesn’t feel it... would be difficult for him to play at his best I’m sure 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

8 hours ago, Spudulike said:

I think the suggestion is that Salah caught covid at his brothers wedding (face masks not required). Nothing to do with an international friendly. 

...his point still stands!!!

We should have banned air travel a long time ago and we need to stop going through the motion regarding isolation, when people come back in. No checks up on the people said to be isolating, they could go and do anything they want and no one would know....weird!!!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Now they certainly know how we feel with all our bad injuries we’ve been getting, 

Had to laugh with this scouse Cockwombles comments on Twitter the blokes got an amazing sense of humour !! Lol

9B13ACBD-08FE-48FA-91C2-9FAB919D9EE3.png

Against the likes of Southampton Chelsea, Spurs... and Leicester. lol

After seeing some of the Scouse WUMS coming out of the woodwork in the past few years, I'll never complain about the more delusional FT posters again. :whistle:

Guest Markyblue
10 hours ago, justfoxes said:

Now they certainly know how we feel with all our bad injuries we’ve been getting, 

Had to laugh with this scouse Cockwombles comments on Twitter the blokes got an amazing sense of humour !! Lol

9B13ACBD-08FE-48FA-91C2-9FAB919D9EE3.png

I would put my life savings on 1 he isn't from anywhere near liverpool and 2 i have been Anfield more times than him " ive been 4 times ".

Anyone that thinks this will be anything other than incredibly tough is crackers. 

Klopp, imo, is the best manager in world football and knows exactly how to set a team up, depending on the opposition and who he has at his disposal. 

He has an incredibly strong squad and Dispite them having a few missing, he'll have them well prepared. 

In a way, this might throw Brendans plans a bit as Liverpool might sit deeper as a result of the players missing. 

A very big test for Brendan 👍