Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

How good is it to see Ndidi, Castagne, Ricardo & Fofana all in the training pics, whilst Soyuncu is training with Turkey :wub: I’m looking to Rodgers press conference later this week to see how far away they all are! 

Its so encouraging and exciting to think how injuries and COVID are starting to stretch squads and we will be getting stronger and stronger! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

How good is it to see Ndidi, Castagne, Ricardo & Fofana all in the training pics, whilst Soyuncu is training with Turkey :wub: I’m looking to Rodgers press conference later this week to see how far away they all are! 

Its so encouraging and exciting to think how injuries and COVID are starting to stretch squads and we will be getting stronger and stronger! 

We strong like bull 🐂 soon. 😀

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I don’t hate Liverpool at all. One of my two favourite teams in the 70’s. Luckily my Dad beat it out of me relentlessly until I realised that there could be only one. 

My eldest son supports them, and no, I didn’t beat it out of him. No hard feelings. He’s dead to me. 

Anyway, I would love it, LOVE it if we beat these whinging Scouse cnuts off the park, opened up a gap at the top and scared all the journalist wazzocks into a frenzy again. Just for fun. 

We are looking to start trying to have kids this year and if all goes well , I'm going to start the Foxes indoctrination in the womb. 

• Like 1

We'll never have a better chance to beat them than on Sunday..

They have a lot of key players missing, and although we have too, we're coming into this top of the league and on a six match winning streak.. confidence should be sky high.

I honestly think we'll win this..

2-3 Vardy 2, Barnes.

52 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Really hope we beat these, there's not a football club in the world I hate more.

I can trace my dislike of that club back to an incident outside Villa Park in '74. However, I've realised over the years that it's not the club, it's the fans, media and all the tacky shite that goes with it. Even ManU were never that bad. It means more. 

:nigel:

34 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

If you can't hate Man U more, you really aren't trying hard enough! 😃

Man Utd are easier to ignore for me. Their fans usually genuinely don’t have a clue what they’re talking about (Man Utd and football in general). Plus their prolonged domination was much more recent than Liverpool’s. 

Liverpool fans are insufferable. 

Edit. I actually dislike most Mancs I’ve met, but they’re the ones who seem to actually know their football and you can have a proper conversation about it. 

Edited by Leeds Fox

30 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

If your my age (mid thirties) and went to a Leicester school with loads more arrogant, smug kids supporting Man United than Leicester then its hard to hate anyone else more even Liverpool. 

How did English go at school?

• Haha 3