Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

2 minutes ago, deep blue said:

Early days.  There is such a thing as "long COVID", too...

He might also have one of the forms of asthma that 2 thirds of the Liverpool squad allegedly have, as discussed earlier.

I'm with NaijaFox, though. Would prefer Liverpool to have as strong a team as possible and still get stuffed by us!

• Like 1

The fact that 3 of our back 4, along with our first choice DM, are out will mean jack sh1t now ...    all we are going to hear is Klopp banging on about his missing players.   :mad:

(Tbh though I couldn't give a sh1t as long as we beat em ! ...    :))

9 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

The fact that 3 of our back 4, along with our first choice DM, are out will mean jack sh1t now ...    all we are going to hear is Klopp banging on about his missing players.   :mad:

(Tbh though I couldn't give a sh1t as long as we beat em ! ...    :))

Exactly - it will only be news re their weakened squad for a couple weeks .......then it will be that we ended their unbeaten home run.  The points in the table for a win are three irrespective of the opposition strength .....

• Like 1

15 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Not showing any symptoms apparently - most athletes tend to be asymptomatic.....

Especially Liverpool athletes. 

Handy thrice daily Salbutamol TM makes quick work of those inconvenient 'rona symptoms.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

They are not a 1 man team so with or without him it’ll be tough.

We need to focus on ourselves and deal with whatever 11 they put out

I don’t believe the players read FT as part of game preparation.

Nonetheless, part of game preparation is preparing for particular players (or their absence).

For example, most teams would likely prepare to play us differently if Vardy is not available.

Edited by NaijaFox