Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Liverpool (A).. early thoughts.

I think we need to show we have moved on since they thrashed us at our place. I would be very happy with our first draw of the season here, but no reason why we cant win either. Going to predict a team this time next week when we know which players are fit!

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

With respect, you’re unlikely to be a finely tuned athlete and there is a massive range of experiences of covid including completely asymptomatic 

I read an article recently and it explained that elite athletes, the ones on the real top end are actually more susceptible to diseases like covid than your average healthy person. It's to do with them constantly pushing their body to the limit it weakens the immune system.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gazza M said:

I think we need to show we have moved on since they thrashed us at our place. I would be very happy with our first draw of the season here, but no reason why we cant win either. Going to predict a team this time next week when we know which players are fit!

How exciting! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Hope the team isn’t getting as giddy as our fans 

That's for sure. Can't think of worse than fighting someone with nothing to lose.

8 hours ago, Nick said:

How are you doing? I hope you feel better soon buddy.

I feel tired and lethargic all the time, add on all the other symptoms, no taste, no smell etc, it really knocks you about, I’ve had this 8 days and hopefully not much longer, the last thing Salah will be wanting to do is kick a football, it really gets hold of you like no other virus 

I can see why it gets people with underlying issues.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

38 minutes ago, dayday said:

I feel tired and lethargic all the time, add on all the other symptoms, no taste, no smell etc, it really knocks you about, I’ve had this 8 days and hopefully not much longer, the last thing Salah will be wanting to do is kick a football, it really gets hold of you like no other virus 

Rest up mate, fingers crossed you start to feel better soon :fc:

43 minutes ago, dayday said:

I hope you feel better soon!

1 hour ago, dayday said:

Hope you shift it soon mate. I had it in March and it wasn't nice although sounds like you've got it worse than I did 

1 hour ago, dayday said:

you’ll really notice how much better you feel on the other side of it  but take it from me that many people have this and don’t even notice. It’s amazing how wide the experience is of one illness across the population  ...... that’s one of the issues  - you don’t know what your experience will be until you catch it ......that’s why I likened it to Russian roulette because there is a chamber which is loaded ! 

• Like 2

Not sure if this link has been posted earlier... it’s horrible that significant family events are happening and people miss out (plus the whole COVID thing is a disaster) but still, if you’re an international footballer you should probably be more careful...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8949317/Liverpool-star-Mohamed-Salah-mild-symptoms-testing-positive-coronavirus.html

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SO1 said:

That's for sure. Can't think of worse than fighting someone with nothing to lose.

Let’s not be so dramatic. This is Liverpool football club we’re talking about. Even with injuries to key players they should still have the squad and resources to beat majority of prem sides. Hardly got nothing to lose, they’re the title holders.

Edited by TJB-fox