Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jack1993

LCFC Mt. Rushmore - Christmas FT Banner

Which 4 LCFC managers and players (Past and present) would you have on your LCFC Mt. Rushmore? 

*I've had a word with the admins and the FT Member suggestion below with the most thumbs up will be added to the FoxesTalk banner at the top of the page in the form of 4 black and white heads wearing red Christmas hats throughout December* 

Things to consider

1) Mt. Rushmore will be around forever so best to avoid anybody that could come back to haunt us (Mahrez could score a winning penalty that denies us the league title this year :dunno:)

2) Your picks can span our entire history, you don't have to confine yourself to players you've seen live 

3) You are allowed to have a bit of fun with it, I haven't got time for your stats 

4) Nothing too controversial, *the pictures will be up there for the whole of Deceomber remember*

I'd like to see: Martin O'Neill, Jamie Vardy, Lillian Nalis & Conrad Logan 

*Disclaimer - I haven't spoken to any admin about anything, I don't even know who they are. It's best to take literally everything I say with a pinch of salt to be honest. Enjoy. 

*The pictures will probably never be up there at all - I've heard the admins aren't brave enough to push the boundaries of the forum and do something like this, 

• Like 1