Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Angus Scott said:

This will probably be Liverpool's easiest game of the season (except perhaps when they come to the Kingpower). We could have been totally embarressed tonight

At least the Spuds won't win the Premier League

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

Turned off ages ago and I cant quite make out whats just happened with all the WTF's and laughing? Enlighten me?

Liverpool playing ping pong in our box hitting the post and having it cleared off the line. 5-0 wouldn’t have flattered them really 

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Look what he's up against though. He's been very poor but he's had no help.

Come on his crossing (his best asset) has been woeful. He keeps losing the ball. Worst game for us by a mile 

1 minute ago, lcfc cowboys said:

So your happy that's the problem with some of our fans they accept this crap and move on and we become a laughing stock. This game I unacceptable if we won't champions league football

You need a dose of realism, I'm afraid. I don't think many will accept a poor performance and not say something. We haven't been great but to refer to the team performance as "this crap" is unjustified. Did you say "this crap" when we performed so well against ManC and Arsenal?Think about who we're playing against. I was more infuriated by losses against Villa and Wolves. Liverpool are the Champions of Europe and of the Premier league. 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, foxfanazer said:

I'd love to know what the message to the players is before games like this. Imagine it's really motivational

I understand that Winston Churchill and Henry V were in the dressing room, or was Neville Chamberlain there as well?