Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Take a second and remember what point I’m making. High pressure games that set the tone for other high pressure games.

This was an opportunity to something today and they haven’t. I’m not arsed because I expected it. But I can tell you now that until this team grows some minerals it won’t be winning anything for a some time.

Thats ok with me, I’m just making a point.

The point is nonsense though.

Just now, KFS said:

Take a second and remember what point I’m making. High pressure games that set the tone for other high pressure games.

This was an opportunity to something today and they haven’t. I’m not arsed because I expected it. But I can tell you now that until this team grows some minerals it won’t be winning anything for a some time.

Thats ok with me, I’m just making a point.

You’re argument seems to be that single games define seasons, not runs of actual performances and results. 

When we last lost, this season, we responded with 6 wins in a row. 

1 minute ago, fuchsntf said:

Yes " THEIR" injury list,with their squad players.....We just Don t have that quality to call on..!!!ich

We are good, but not as Good as some fans on here would have..

I agree, but we are capable of beating the top tier as we have demonstrated. A Liverpool side with a relatively poor start to the season, with injuries, in an empty Anfield. Has to go down as a good chance