Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Mendy tonight too showing he’s not all that

Liverpool have looked like scoring literally just about every time they’ve attacked

it’s like we haven’t had a midfield 

Don't see the point in singling out individual players when we're sent out like this. On the manager to motivate but too passive yet again

• Like 4

Just now, Fox92 said:

What is Under doing 

Well he started by trying to look like he was marking someone, then stopped even trying, then remembered he was actually meant to be doing something, then fiegned some sort of weird excuse once his man had scored 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Mendy tonight too showing he’s not all that

Liverpool have looked like scoring literally just about every time they’ve attacked

it’s like we haven’t had a midfield 

Needed Praet on from the start and rested Youri. Praet is much better at controlling a game.

2 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Maddison is a hindrance to this team 

Wtf? He is one of our best players and our key to unlocking defences. I understand being disappointed but some of the statements coming out are embarrassing. You are embarrassing yourself sir.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 3

Just now, Parafox said:

You need a dose of realism, I'm afraid. I don't think many will accept a poor performance and not say something. We haven't been great but to refer to the team performance as "this crap" is unjustified. Did you say "this crap" when we performed so well against ManC and Arsenal?Think about who we're playing against. I was more infuriated by losses against Villa and Wolves. Liverpool are the Champions of Europe and of the Premier league. 

Different ****ing games they were In fact they were at full strength man City and arsenal  so the realism is we are not good enough in fact get your facts right we did not lose to wolves it was west ham 

Pretty much poor performance from the whole side today. Almost seemed overwhelmed and too much respect. This shape is fine til you concede. Don't look like scoring and out muscled in midfield. Poor show.

• Like 2