Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Hope we don't play Tielemans next game. He looks absolutely done in at the moment with all the internationals he's played too 

Would say same about Maddison but he's not been with England. Not seen him this bad for a while. Grealish has gone miles ahead of him now I think in the comparison

• Like 1

One of the worse I've seen us play in a while but I guess if you set up your tactics to either play for a draw or a loss then what else do you expect.

BR does this from time to time he has the potential to be a world class manager but his decision making is unexplainable at times.

Great season so far onto the next.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

I can take being beaten by a better side and they have been far superior. Should be at least 4 up. But the the lack of fight tonight has been disappointing. We are soft. 

My thoughts exactly, losing to this Liverpool side is not unexpected but the lack of intensity from Leicester tonight is bewildering.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

That’s the most disappointing thing about this side, when we’re bad we look totally gutless, no pride and definitely no fight.

Roll over and tickle our tummies 

Compare that to Pearson when we used to lose every week in the Prem but only ever by a single goal (except one I believe).

1 minute ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

That’s the most disappointing thing about this side, when we’re bad we look totally gutless, no pride and definitely no fight.

Roll over and tickle our tummies 

It is mate. It's so disappointing. I just wish we'd given it a go. Wouldnt care losing like that but we've just once again looked like we don't beleive we can get anything so not bothered. 

I can understand why heads fall of following defeats to Villa, but defeats to Liverpool unfortunately can be expected. We haven’t played well, but Liverpool are still a world class side, even with the injuries they have, as sky keep telling us about. 

What we do next is important, not here. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Mendy tonight too showing he’s not all that

Liverpool have looked like scoring literally just about every time they’ve attacked

it’s like we haven’t had a midfield 

In fairness he was our only midfielder, Tielemans offered him no help swanning around with his finger up his arse.

• Like 1