Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Same as Wolves, good if you like no width pace or goals.

Fulham are are about 20 levels below Wolves.

They will be camped in their own box all game. We won't get any use out of Barnes or Gray. Or whoever you think is missing.

• Like 1

Sigh...two attack minded players we have in that team...playing against one of the worst teams in the division...

hope it works but Brendan seems to adopt this negative sit back and counter formation against every team in the league nowadays..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Glad I took Barnes out of my fantasy team! haha

No judgements from me, interested to see what the plan of action will be. 

My initial fear is that we will struggle to create many meaningful chances while also having the full backs high and being susceptible to counter attacks. 

Think he’ll come on as a super sub though and score 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Great pre match meltdown potential..

It looks like Rodgers is expecting then to sit deep so thinks out and out wingers is pointless to begin with. He clearly prefers narrow wide forwards, if Maddison and Praet can take up good positions they can play the through balls to Vardy. Would prefer to have at least one wide option. 

Let's see, but the line up makes it difficult to defend if we struggle. 

Quite possibly. Would have made sense to play Under in that case though, seeing he is so strong at shooting outside the box. 

I'll trust Brendan for now but I dont know why we keep persisting with this lineup. Fair enough away from home and against good sides but at home to these it should be all out attack early and put them to bed. I'd have preferred to see a back 4 again with Under and Barnes either side of Vardy. But I'm no expert and I'll be eating my  words if we win.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Kasper

Fofana - Evans - Fuchs

Justin                                             Thomas

Mendy

Praet - Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy

Subs - Ward, Morgan, Choudhury, Iheanacho, Barnes, Under, Albrighton

Justin was brilliant in the U23s, less defensive duties, scored that rocket, he's deffo been watching Pereira Videos.