Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham (H) - Match Thread - 30/11/2020

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

They will be camped in their own box all game. We won't get any use out of Barnes or Gray. Or whoever you think is missing.

Well we could do with someone who can open them up, why Rodgers or fans on here think Praet can create openings whilst attempting to play an advanced position is beyond me

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Fulham are are about 20 levels below Wolves.

They will be camped in their own box all game. We won't get any use out of Barnes or Gray. Or whoever you think is missing.

We used to destroy cannon fodder at home under Rodgers playing 4-1-4-1, bar that defeat to Newcastle early on in his reign we won pretty much every game until we played Norwich. I'm baffled by this from him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fox1970 said:

In these sort of games, I di prefer Barnes to come on after, say, 60 minutes when the game is usually opened up a little.

He seems more effective than getting him clogged up in a sticky defensive mess.

Thats fine as long as the first 60 minutes there's been other attacking threat but in that set up where is it? Vardy might as well have the first 60 mins off too and just come on if we get a peno or when Barnes and Ãœnder get involved.